In this guide you'll find information on a few admin functions which are only available on teamsheets. The basics on penality points etc. can be found in the playersheet guide.
- Delete With this link you can delete a team. You are not allowed to do this unless tasked.
- Team Permission You can change permissions of player within the team.
- Admin View You can see all users of the team, how long they are in the team and their gameaccounts.
- Logo Only used by Staff Heads upward.
- ONLY Tiny-Logo Only used by Staff Heads upward.
- Trustedstatus This overview shows you the trusted status of the team.
Team PermissionsWith this menu you can edit permissions of a user within the team and also kick him from the team. Usually a user is not kicked from a team nor his permissions will be touched. You should only use this menu if a team has no leaders or if tasked.
- Name Here you can see all teammember's names.
- Permissions With this dropdown you can change permissions of a user.
- Position With this dropdown you can change the position of the user on the teamsheet.
- Member since This date shows you how long the user is in the team.
- Kick With this button, you can kick a user from a team.